No one solved GRRiddler + 2022, so the prizes have been rolled over into GRRiddler 2023. Like all the other Grand Rapids Riddler hunts, the main prizes will be some sort of silver and a carbon monoxide detector. I've been giving away current year U.S. Mint silver proof sets in previous hunts. Since no one found GRRiddler + 2022, the lucky winner of GRRiddler will receive two US Mint proof sets! And now on to the prizes...
Word on Fire Book Collection
Word on Fire is back again as a sponsor this year, generously providing a collection of books for part of the prize package. Retail value of the collection is about $75. Find other great books at the Word on Fire store. Learn more about Word on Fire ministries at wordonfire.org
- Maya Angelou – celebrated writer, performer, and social activist
- Dr. Sally Ride – physicist and first American woman in space
- Wilma Mankiller – first woman to be principal chief of the Cherokee Nation
- Nina Otero-Warren – a leader in New Mexico’s suffrage movement
- Anna May Wong – first Chinese American woman to be a Hollywood film star, director, and producer
- Coins arrive in sealed plastic pouches with a US Mint envelope and Certificate of Authenticity!
- Includes five 1963 coins from the US Mint!
- Last year for the Franklin Half Dollar!
- Total issue of 3,075,645 proof sets in 1963!
- Contains .6148 Troy oz of actual silver content.
- Bears individual face values in US dollars.
- Obverse and reverse designs vary by denomination.
- Proof specimens.
What can we all learn from Mary's quiet contentedness?
Can George's selflessness make you rethink your own priorities?
What impact do we have on the people around us?